== Fan Expo 2010==
- from a post to the Toronto Area Gamers forum, by me
- Thank you to everyone who came to my games. Sorry I had to pull Sorcerer on Saturday but compensation for the individuals involved in that boondoggle is under way.
- Sitting down and going under the hood of one of my favourite games was very enjoyable. Our first session produced a nice "Steampunk + Sorcery" setting. We ran a few encounters featuring a chimney sweep possessed of an animated clockwork cigar chopper and a British army vet in possession of a heathen totem that transformed him into a snake man.
- In the first case it was "Charles Dickens meets splatter horror" and in the second it was a little like "Sherlock Holmes meets H.P. Lovecraft."
- Dave, I am sorry you only got a chance to mail a letter, dunk your demon in scalding tea to punish him, and eat a dormouse and make your landlady faint. We will let you do something more kick-ass next time.
- Setting creation took about 4 hours (with breaks) leaving a scant 3 for character creation and system demo.
- Had a great time playing with someone who had only done online and computer gaming. Very creative input.